Chevy Cobalt ?

Page 2 of 2
I have a Chevy Cobalt coupe, and think it is a beauitful car. One of my favorite things about the car is the paint quality. The depth of the shine is remarkable. My car is yellow in color. I
am 47 years old, and the car seems to be a good fit for me.. It is very roomy. The seat track goes way back so I never feel a need for more leg room.