Chevy Cobalt Problems

My new Cobalt, with 300 miles on it, has already been towed back to the dealership due to a "stuck" fuel injector shutting down the engine and
not letting me start up. They also have to repair the moonroof shade, as a piece of the rubber broke off. Ah, well, seduced by GM employee discounts.
I do have a question maybe someone can help with. The instrument panel lights don't come on during the day, even with headlights on. However, they do light up just fine when it's dark. Is this due to a sensor keeping the dash lights from coming on, or maybe another issue with this car?
Thanks in advance!
I sincerely hope you have extended warranties.

Mine do the same thing. It must be normal.
No to worry every manufacture makes a few on occasion that are not up to snuff, that is why they all have a warranty. You could have spent 20% or 30% more bought a Toyota and still have the same type of problems. ;)
mike hunt
Fredo wrote:

Fredo wrote:

My Honda Accord just spent a week in the shop getting it's transmission replaced under warranty, so don't fret too much.
John