Chevy Cobalt sedan

Any of you guys purchased a Cobalt sedan? If so, how would rate the initial build quality? Overall, are you pleased with your vehicle thus far?
The Cobalt sedan appears to compete with the Honda Civic sedan series. I'm
wondering how it will stack up against the already established Civic by the year's end regarding quality, features, etc.
Thanks in advance for any feedback that you may have to offer regarding your Cobalt sedan.
Ron M.
I haven't seen one on the road yet (and I live within a mile of a Chevy dealer, so surely I would see some as test drives). Are they selling?

try a car rental place - they probably have one to rent & you can really try it out.
Harryface 05 Park Avenue, 19,000 mi. 91 Bonneville LE , the black table in the garage.
My neighbor was showing off his Cobalt.
First impression; Looks like a KIA with an expensive price-tag.

<rj>

Holy shit, I'm not the only person who thinks the 4 door Cobalt looks like a big Kia Rio, thank god.
I'm also looking at one of these, Ron -
looks like a good deal to me - the Ecotec is a strong, fuel-efficient engine. The only things I am not all that crazy about (and most carmakers are building this way now) is the short decklids on these cars - the trunk may well be of a good size - but can you actually get anything of size through the opening?
I had also considered the Chevy Epica, but from what I'm reading, for an inline 6 that's basically the same displacement as the Cobalt's 4, it's only got 10 more horses, which is on the weak side for a 6 cylinder engine - and fuel economy is nothing to write home about. In addition, I had looked at an Optra - but believe it or not, the cobalt, which is bigger, gets better mileage. Also - at least in Canada - the Optra and Epica are limited to $700 in GM card points, as opposed to Cobalt's $1500.
With the deals that are on now, all I'd suggest is that you arrange for an ADEQUATE test drive, and if it fits well, go for it.