Chevy supercharger/pontiac supercharger

Hi
The supercharged 05 Chevy's (Monte Carlo, Impala) are rated at 240hp/280 lbs. The pontiac supercharged engines (grand prix) is rated at 260hp/280 lbs. Is the engine, or the supercharger different, or is
it the exhaust that makes the difference?
croaker68 wrote:

How real are these numbers?
They are taken from chevrolet.com and pontiac.com
croaker68 wrote:

I know. I was wondering if these claims were independently confirmed. Many manufacturers like to inflate power and torque numbers.

Quite true, what 223rem just said. And we've seen some even do the reverse, possibly for insurance purposes, when they DEflate those numbers. s
sdlomi2 wrote:

Nope - didn't make it. Better try again.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@windstream.net