Chevy TRracker cruise control and lights

Hi folks, I'm still trying to determine how to tell if a tracker is pre-wired for cruise control. Also, can the headlight setting be changed? We use our Tracker for
camping and pulling into campgrounds at night makes us good targets for rocks --- well not exactly,, But I'd like to be able to turn the headlights off. Thanks in advance..
Geeze, why won't any one respond???