Chicago Auto Show

Mark your calendars. The Chicago Auto Show rolls into town February 11- 20, 2005 at McCormick Place.
This year I'm going alone so I can see all the cars I want to see.
Unlike last year when I went with five others, we did more standing around and BS ing by the Rolls Royce & Maybach exhibits that we hardly saw what other cars were on the floor.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~297,626 miles_~_~_
Harry Face wrote:

Oh, nuts... I'll be downtown Chicago Jan 26, 27 28.
Paul wrote
Oh Nuts, I'll be downtown Chicago January 26, 27 28th.
Double Nuts to you Paulie, your gonna miss the Camper / Boat Show -January 19th thru the 23rd.