china connection

If you look at how the dollar yuan conversion is going then since mid 2005 the price of the dollar against the dollar is heading straight south.
The conversion against the euro is also heading in the same direction.
Looks like the chinese are converting their money away fom the dollar to the euro very slowly.
The chinese components will not remain so cheap for long.
I guess the dollar printing presses have been used a little too much.
This glacial slide of the price of dollar may increase in speed and that may become a problem.
I guess that the price of oil will soon be registered in euros or yuan instead of the dollar.
It will probably happen before you need wheelbarrows for the US dollar like Zimbabwe dollar.

The price of the war in Iran is losing American people their money. The price of the dollar is going down and the price of oil is rising because of it.
$3.000.000.000.000 is the price that have been lost up to now in that war alone.
Who has recieved that money and why do the Americans continue to put weapon and money in the hands of the terrorists? "Pyrrhic victory" which refers to an exchange at the Battle of Asculum. In response to congratulations for winning a costly victory over the Romans, he is reported to have said: "One more such victory will undo me!"