Chrome Emblems Needed HELP!!

Hello,
I would like to know if anyone knows where I can purchase CHROME PLATED emblems to replace the Mylar (rubber-like) emblems Chrysler (and some other
makers) are now using on their new automobile models. I need complete sets (scripts and emblems) for every model vehicle that comes factory equipped with the Mylar (soft-type) ones. ANY help at ALL would be GREATLY appreciated no matter how insignificant you may think it is! PLEASE reply as ANY lead that may help me track down a supplier would be greatly appreciated!
Sincerely, Fred Luhn President Goldies Plating Service
"New York's Finest Premium Gold Plating Service" online at http://www.goldiesplating.com tel: (111718111) 1115296655111 (remove the triple 1's before and after our phone # to have our actual contact phone)

other
you
Is there a finders fee?
"el Diablo" wrote:
> message > > > Hello, > > > > I would like to know if anyone knows where I can purchase > CHROME PLATED > > emblems to replace the Mylar (rubber-like) emblems Chrysler > (and some > other > > makers) are now using on their new automobile models. I need > complete sets > > (scripts and emblems) for every model vehicle that comes > factory equipped > > with the Mylar (soft-type) ones. > > ANY help at ALL would be GREATLY appreciated no matter how > insignificant > you > > may think it is! PLEASE reply as ANY lead that may help me > track down a > > supplier would be greatly appreciated! > > > > > > Sincerely, > > Fred Luhn > > President Goldies Plating Service > > > > "New Yorks Finest Premium Gold Plating Service" > > online at http://www.goldiesplating.com > > tel: (111718111) 1115296655111 > > (remove the triple 1s before and after our phone # to have > our actual > > contact phone) > > > > > Is there a finders fee?
I would suggest spending time on ebay getting to see who frequently sells items like you are looking for. Then I would begin sending them questions...
I would be willing to bet, that if you found a company with a Flo-jet machine, they could cut you some out of sheet stock. Then you can plate them until your heart's content. Just a thought...if people are willing to spend the money to get thiers gold plated, then they will spend the extra dosh for the repli-plates.. Now I wish I had a Flo-Jet.......
.

other
you