chrysler and compuware blacklists engineer

pls help me end my 11yrs of homelessness by watching my video on youtube search corporate blacklisted mechanical engineer and pls tell your friends..for my evidence check my blogs at www.billsin.ning.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_bqrNZL7YA
thanks with a smile bill google blacklisted engineer www.geocities.com/billbutler921

A hair cut, a shave would do wonders. And I suspect a bath might help, but you can't see than in Youtube. Is he really a univerity graduate? Speaks like a grade 10 flunky. His english is pathetic.
And lay off the Jim Beam.