Chrysler to import Chinese cars, will GM be next?

In some ways this is Daimler Chrysler playing catch up to GM's Korean move. Has the betting pool started yet on when GM will start bringing complete cars into the US from China?
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/061229/chrysler_chery.html?.v=1

Unfortunately I'm sure it will be as soon as they can. I believe BW predicted mid sized cars.