Classic Auto Restoration

I like the 1964 Chevrolet Impala convertible. Should I restore one? What typical problems should I watch out for besides the obvious stuff like rust?
I also like a 1969 Chevrolet Nova or older. Is it a good car to restore? Again, what kind of stuff should I watch out for? Does anyone have/had one? Are these good cars?