Cleaning interior

While doing a google for tire cleaning, I saw a couple references to using Pledge on the interior, the plastics and vinyl dash, I assume. Many of you use Pledge? Thought I'd ask to get more comments before trying it. Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.

I wouldn't use it. Pledge leaves a film from what I can remember.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

No. Don't use anything except plain warm water.

Reply to
James C. Reeves