Cleaning interior

While doing a google for tire cleaning, I saw a couple references to using Pledge on the interior, the plastics and vinyl dash, I assume. Many of you
use Pledge? Thought I'd ask to get more comments before trying it. Thanks.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

No. Don't use anything except plain warm water.