Clothes Bar For Back Seat

Here is an odd one - I took the clothes bar I had made for the Bonneville to use in the Park Avenue for a pending trip to Wisconsin Dells, only to find out the bar is 4 inches to long and won't fit in the
back seat of the Park Avenue on the clothes hooks.
I can't believe the interior width of the roof line is wider in the Bonneville than the Park Avenue.
The clothes bar is an old wooden broom handle with a hole drilled through each end with a nylon tie run through each hole to hang on the anchor hooks .
Last Saturday I found out the radio { CD/ Cassette } sounds much better now that the tone button has been set to the type of format the radio stations are playing. The radio was preset on the Manual setting, The other settings are Classical, Rock, Pop, Jazz, Country / Western, Talk & Manual.
Rock On !
Harryface 05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,555 miles
Harry, the solution is so simple, I don't know why you didn't think of it yourself. You should take the Bonneville to Wisconson Dells and leave the Buick at home. Surely you wouldn't go without your old friend? That way you won't have to modify your clothes rod.

Polar Bear,
As of May 6th, The " Old Friend " has a locked up AC Compressor bearing at the moment. My mechanic does not have the right tools to replace it. I need to find another goodwrench.
Harryface 05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,555 miles