code "41" need wiring diagram

91 olds 3.8L I need to find a free wiring diagram to trace the distributor reference pulse from distributor to ECM. (Code "41" - no pulse from/to) Or at least color codes for distributor wiring. Can anyone help me? Point me in the right direction on where on internet I can find this info for free???
Reply to
CCC 202

"CCC 202" wrote: 91 olds 3.8L

I need a free wiring diagram to trace the distributor reference pulse from distributor to ECM. (Code "41" - no pulse from/to). Or at least color codes for distributor wiring. Can anyone point me to where on internet I can find this info for free??? _________________________________________

You can try googling every descriptor imaginable (wiring diagram/Oldsmobile/distributor/etc.).

For free wiring diagrams I have had good success at public libraries, copying the appropriate pages from automotive reference manuals. Well ... not completely free - copies are 10-15 cents per page.

Good luck.

Rodan.

Reply to
Rodan

Our library has an on line service manual. Alldata I think. It's free except you pay for the printouts. Be advised you should check the circuit in more than one place in the database, I have found many errors in the stuff doe my 2002 Cavalier.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

I have found that autozone.com is a good source for getting free repair guides including wiring diagrams for most vehicles. Just add your vehicle and select repair guides. They do not have all of the newer vehicles but most of the older vehicles they have.

CCC 202 wrote:

Reply to
ceb1557