code

Hi all, SVS light came on steady, friend ran the codes, got P0140. Is this the 02 sensor at the catalytic converter?
'96 Corsica 2.2L Auto
Thanks for the help! T.
Terry Mosley wrote:

"Downstream heated O2 sensor insufficient activity (Bank 1 Sensor 2)"
Ken

I'd say that's correct, by definitions says "P0140 = O2 Sensor CKT No Activity (Bank 1 Sensor 2)" I'd imagine that sensor 2 is at the converter on a 4 cylinder.
Brian