Color codes ?

Where is the color code at on my wifes 92 Beretta GT..The color is teal,Or if someone knows what it is ,
Tom

The code is most likely on the small rectangular label on the bottom side of the spare tire cover in the trunk. Paint code should be near the bottom of the label. Look for letters such as WA and L and U with numbers after them.

Thank you "Silver Surfer" I`ll get out and check in my wifes trunk.
Thanks agian.
Tom
Sort of a light greenish blue I think ;)
mike hunt