Comical Interlude

This doesn't pertain to GMs, but my other car is a Honda Accord and I was reading the owner's manual today.

As quoted on page 94 of the 1992 Honda Accord Owner's Manual:

"Note: If rapid acceleration is requied, depress accelerator pedal to the floor."

Silly Honda....

Steve

1995 Monte Z34
Reply to
Steve Mackie

"All your cars are belong to us" :)

Reply to
Brad Clarke

I think he's trying to say that when the Japanese translate into Engish (or American), they make a lot of little errors in language, etc.

****************************************** I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Reply to
Rich B

My GMC Sonoma manual explains how to honk the horn.

Reply to
Gravity

Its from...

"All your base belong to us."

Old geek joke.

Reply to
matt

Just think....there are people out there that actually need the manual to tell them these things.

Kirk

Reply to
Mulatz

You know if they put it in the owners manual, someone didn't know it existed.

Reply to
clevere

You've heard of the average idiot? Just think: Half the people out there are stupider than that.

Vuarra

Vuarra

Have you been watching or listening to George Carlin ?

Reply to
Phillip Schmid

Some one set us up the imports.

Reply to
Gravity

Take off every 'CIVIC' ! ! !

:)

Reply to
Isaiah Beard

Reply to
Roy G. Bragg

Neither, but it would not surprise me that he originally came up with that joke.

I have no problem plagarising.... er, researching good comics :)

Vuarra

Vuarra

isn't that what you use when you have a broken middle finger?

Vuarra

Vuarra