Comical Interlude

This doesn't pertain to GMs, but my other car is a Honda Accord and I was reading the owner's manual today.
As quoted on page 94 of the 1992 Honda Accord Owner's Manual:
"Note: If rapid acceleration is requied, depress accelerator pedal to the floor."
Silly Honda....
Steve 1995 Monte Z34
On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 22:34:06 GMT, "Steve Mackie"

Some one set us up the imports.
:-D I just cut the cheese!
Gravity wrote:

Take off every 'CIVIC' ! ! !
:)
I think he's trying to say that when the Japanese translate into Engish (or American), they make a lot of little errors in language, etc.
****************************************** I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Its from...
"All your base belong to us."
Old geek joke.

My GMC Sonoma manual explains how to honk the horn.
:-D I just cut the cheese!
Just think....there are people out there that actually need the manual to tell them these things.
Kirk

You know if they put it in the owners manual, someone didn't know it existed.

You've heard of the average idiot? Just think: Half the people out there are stupider than that.
Vuarra

Have you been watching or listening to George Carlin ?
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 00:47:01 GMT, "Phillip Schmid"

Neither, but it would not surprise me that he originally came up with that joke.
I have no problem plagarising.... er, researching good comics :)
Vuarra
And they are the very ones who do not read the manual but blunder on like they know it all then scream for help in the newsgroup. Roy

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:13:13 -0400, "SBlackfoot"

isn't that what you use when you have a broken middle finger?
Vuarra