Comments on G6

Any comments on the suitability of a Pontiac G6 for a you woman who reliable transportation.

No one but her can decide if she like's the G6's or not. I have been in a G6 GTP 2-door, and it seemed like a nice car, but I didn't like the fact that it was only a 4-seater. If I were you, I would go and test drive the car, then test drive others as well, and decide from there.
ACP wrote:

I've rented several in the last two years for about one week each. Put on 1000-2000 miles each time. The G-6 seems to be a decent car. IMO, it is the generic Pontiac People's Car. Ugly looking though.

Hmmph...you can say that again.

Olds Royale had 26,000 miles and the original tires had weather cracks already! She's 92 years old and had her mind set on nothing but a G-6. She loves it and now feels she has a car roadworthy enough to visit great-grandkids in Charlotte, NC, about 120 miles away! Just one person's comment & HTH. s