computerprogram and wiring harness

I am converting my 1995 GMC Sonoma from a 4cyl. to a LT1 engine from a 1993 camaro. I have a computer and a 700-R transmission. I need to know of somewhere close by that I cam send or take the computer to have it re-
programmed and a wiring harness made to run the transmission. I live in North Alabama. Thank you for any information U can provide.
silver1