condensation

I'm driving a vauxall astra j-reg.
Now it's winter I'm having a terrible problem with condensation. Every morning the indoor sides on the windscreen and rear window are
really wet and sometime frozen!
Any advice would be greatly received!
thanks!
Paul
Paul Turner wrote:

Well... condensation is from water vapor condensing out of the air onto a cold surface. So the question is "where is all that water vapor coming from on the inside of your vehicle?" Do you drive with the vent on recirculate? Is there a leak in the heater core? Is the hvac drain clogged up?
dry out the carpeted floor mats over night in your house. Try to keep your carpet from getting wet.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~274,129 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Any smell of coolant inside the car? The heater core could be leaking and the evaporating water causing the condensation.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
I cannot smell coolant (but then I have a blocked nose).

You prbably have a leaky rear window, or trunk lid. Moisture must enter car for condensation to build up. Some cars have taillight panels that allow water to enter trunk.
In my car when i put the defroster on the A/C comes on which apparently dries the air. Perhaps you could try putting the A/C on if you have it.
Out of couriosity...you're not from Manitoba are you?
Robert