Coolant leak 2001 Impala

Found a puddle of DeathCool under the Impala today. Seems to be a puddle on top of the trans, too, so I suspect plastic intake manifold issues.Coolant resvouir
was full, so I drove the three miles to my un-trustworthy, un-satisfactory Chevrolet dealer. Hopefully they can repair this without breaking too much stuff on my car.
I was told that a re-call should cover the expense, unless it needs mor ethan a kit?
Any comments?
Thanks!
Merry Christmas all! Bill 88 Lancer Shelby 91 LeBaron Convertible 01 Chevy Impala LS
"Billccm" wrote

Since the kit includes three nuts and two tabs of rad sealer.... you may be looking at more then just the recall. Hard to say at this point. They will probably just install the updated nuts, throw the sealer in the rad, top it up and have you drive and monitor the situation.
Ian