coolant leak 3400 venture

I am trying to locate a coolant leak on a Chevy Venture van 3400 the coolant is present on the passenger side. It is a slow leak and the van always smells like
coolant. Is there a common leak point , hoses , or? on htat side that someone could direct me to. A link to an engine or cooling system diagram would also be helpful. Any Ideas?
Thanks In Advance
--
dna3d
What year / mileage? Sounds like your heater core is starting to leak.

water pump have it checked to varify