coolant leak 3400 venture

I am trying to locate a coolant leak on a Chevy Venture van 3400 the coolant is present on the passenger side. It is a slow leak and the van always smells like coolant. Is there a common leak point , hoses , or? on htat side that someone could direct me to. A link to an engine or cooling system diagram would also be helpful. Any Ideas?

Thanks In Advance

Reply to
dna3d

What year / mileage? Sounds like your heater core is starting to leak.

-= Larry A.

Reply to
Larry A.

water pump have it checked to varify