Cooling fan wiring diagram 2002 cavalier

Can someone point me to a wiring diagram for the cooling fan circit, on a 2002 chevy cavalier ?

--
Mhzjunkie

Sure glad to, it's over there in the electrical manual.

mike

I simply answered the question asked, cheapskate. Apparently you took the advice and decide to buy a manual LOL

mike hunt .

Mike Hunter spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself

I was planning on buying a manual way before you started oscillating your cock socket. So no advice from you was considered. I was only interested in a simple diagram to go over for the time being. But that's my luck, ask a simple question and the village idiot comes charging through the gates.

--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"

You have mail, compliments of Mitchell--if your email addy was correct. HTH, sdlomi2

sdlomi2 spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself

Yes, i recived the mail. And thank you very much, you're a kind soul.

--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"