Cooling fan wiring diagram 2002 cavalier

Threaded View

Can someone point me to a wiring diagram for the cooling fan circit, on a
2002 chevy cavalier ?

--
Mhzjunkie

Re: Cooling fan wiring diagram 2002 cavalier

Sure glad to, it's over there in the electrical manual.

mike

Re: Cooling fan wiring diagram 2002 cavalier

I simply answered the question asked, cheapskate.  Apparently you took the
advice and decide to buy a manual  LOL

mike hunt
.

Re: Cooling fan wiring diagram 2002 cavalier

Mike Hunter spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself

I was planning on buying a manual way before you started oscillating your
cock socket. So no advice from you was considered. I was only interested in
a simple diagram to go over for the time being. But that's my luck, ask a
simple question and the village idiot comes charging through the gates.

--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
Re: Cooling fan wiring diagram 2002 cavalier

You have mail, compliments of Mitchell--if your email addy was correct.
HTH, sdlomi2

Re: Cooling fan wiring diagram 2002 cavalier

sdlomi2 spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself

Yes, i recived the mail. And thank you very much, you're a kind soul.

--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"

Site Timeline