Corporate criminals

This doesnt just have to do with GM, or automobiles.

Every time another proof or allegation of massive monetary crimes is published, I believe more strongly that not only murder should carry the death penalty.

Mr. Madoff, you and others of your ilk should face the rope.

And some of the bankers, auto turks, Enron types, and others should be right behind you on the scaffold.

Computer virus producers, identity thieves, etc should have to hold their ropes while they wait.

Enough is enough.

Reply to
HLS

And spammers.

Aw, hell, off-topic posters should get it too.

Reply to
PeterD

Spammers are a PITA, but they dont ruin the lives of thousands of Americans. Neither do OT posters.

The people I am referring to ruin the lives of millions of citizens. Their crime is not viewed as serious enough.

Hang the SOBs by their neck ( or suitable appendage) until they realize the seriousness of their actions..

Reply to
HLS

Oh, you mean lawyers. The USA is run by and for lawyers. Lawyers know how to use the system. They made it. One day there will be a law against everything. Every infraction costs at least $5000 in attorney fees. Some day there will be more people behind bars, on parole, or probation then not.

I agree. Start with the above.

Reply to
Paul