The (3.1) engine would stumble after warm-up.
No real changes, but I went around, wiggling connectors, and checking vacuum line connections.
Problem went away !
But I noticed that some of the connectors look dirty/corroded.
Does GM have a cleaner/sealer for these plugs ? I'm not sure I want to stuff 'em with vaseline, or silicone grease...... ??? <rj>