Cruise Control

Can any one here tell me where the controller for my cruise control is located on my "91 Grand Prix? I assume this is a circuit board of some sort. Servo, fuse, vacuum lines, break switch, and switch all seem to
be fine.
Thanks,
Thomas
The servo is in the left front wheel well area, If you got a 3800 look under the throttle cables.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~267,018 miles_~_~_