cspan

watching the senate on cspan this am. if Bull Shit was real the floor would be 20 ft deep in it.

Reply to
Tom

You can say that again... They are, however, being weighed on the scales of public opinion, and IMO they are found wanting.

Reply to
hls

Only 20 ft deep? And what is different about today.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

Just like the previous senate, and the one before that, and...........

Reply to
Dave

Isn't that the truth. What is going on is democrats (and some republicans) are trying to scrape off the brown nosing, bullshit and corruption of bailouts off their hands as November 2010 is a coming.

November 2010 is when some senators and congress people come up for election and many are runnign scared their consituants will look at their track record in all this bailout corruption and sellout of fellow Americans for greed.

And lets face it, they have it pretty darned good job. But people need to remind these ass holes who is boss...November 2010.

-------------- Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

Reply to
Canuck57

They are shoveling like hard to clean up for 2010 and hope people forget the big bailout and corruption scandle.

Reply to
Canuck57

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter