Custom made shift boots

         I recently purchased a leather replacment shift boot for our 1990 Chevy Cavalier. The boot fits and looks better than the factory boot.
I'm very pleased with the quality and service. Check out the web site. www.redlinegoods.com They have everything from Corvette to Volks.
Warren

They didn't have on listed for my car. Must be a start up operation at best. Not sure I'd do business with them.
Hey, Warren, just what is your connection with them? Why are you pleased with their service? I saw a cow get service by a bull and if I was the cow, I would not have been pleased.
They didn't have the boot that I needed for my car either. I sent them my old boot and they made one to fit exactly. In fact the 90 Cavalier that is pictured is our car. I wish I had found them 6 months before I went through every salvage yard in NC. It cost me 5 bucks to send the old boot to them. They asked for a 40 dollar deposit, they sent the new boot, when I sent them the pictures and write up to post on their web site, they refunded the 40 to my credit card. It was a really good buying experience, and I wanted to share it with the group. The new boot cost me 5 bucks, because I did the pictures and write up. I don't think it is a startup operation because they have a very extensive lineup. Anyway, I hope the information saves somone allot of salvage yard miles.
Warren Creedmoor, NC