Custom wheels for Buick Lesabre (help)

Hello,
My wife was just gifted a 92 Buick Lesabre from her grandmother. It's in "good to excellent" condition with only 79k on the odometer. I
must admit it's one of the most comfortable cars I've driven, even if it does tend to float over bumps. Big, roomy, soft, confident, all describe this car. The 3.8 liter is suprisingly snappy for a car this big. All in all I'm impressed except for one thing: The stock wheels absolutely suck big time. My problem is what wheels to buy? There are hundreds to choose from. The danger is buying "too sporty" of a rim because this car is a cruiser, not a racer. We are in our mid-thirties, and the rims should say that (grin). I've decided that a spoked wheel will keep the car respectable - say something in a 17" plus size?
What I need from you guys:
1. Websites that show a mock-up of the car with the wheels you've chosen. 2. Email me pictures of your Lesabre with custom rims to give me ideas.
Many thanks for your time, Brian
Here's a site for No. 1 on your list:
http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp

I agree at tire rack you can see what the wheels and tires will look like. Its a great site, and if I do say the building in South Bend IN is very nice with one of the best auto cross tracks you can find.