Daewoo Espero Airbag Fault

Hi All,
I have a '97 Daewoo Espero which has the drivers airbag light constantly lit. I've checked the fuse and it's fine, I was wondering if there were any
common reasons for this such as a fault sensor or circuit. Is there anything I can try which might fix it?
All positive input greatly appreciated.
P.S. I'm posting on Vauxhall and GM boards 'cos it's basically an old Cavalier/Vectra under the body.
Regards
Mick
if the light came on by itself then maybe a problem, if it came on by the fitting of a radio or something electrical then it should reset itself within a few days. some Vauxhalls do this just by nature, when the circuit it is on is disturbed or the system gets a 'pulse' down it. might be an idea to pull the ecu codes to check but i am not sure it is anything like a vectra only a foreign copy? mike

any
anything
The same thng happened to my Lanos. I had it looked at the it was replaced but I had warranty at the time. They did state that the bag will not go off at all. Therfore, you lose the bag but there is no risk of it going off by mistake.
However, do get it checked out.
--
Andre
2003 TT600

The airbag ECU will flash the warning light if it goes faulty. A circuit or sensor fault will put the light on all the time. There is a test point in the circuit for a dealers diagnostic set, which is usually the quickest and cheapest way to go.
--
Regards
Terry Birch