Daytime running lights in 04 accord

I recentle purchased a used 04 honda accord and would like to know how to turn the daytime running lights on. They were on when I took the car home,
but somehow they have been turned off and I can't seem to turn them back on. Any help?

if you post this question here.
Try a gallon of gas and a match I hear those rice burner's burn real good !!!!!!!!!!
> On 3/19/2006 7:10 PM ... dfarley wrote:

Honda isn't owned by GM. You're in the wrong Newsgroup. Next time buy a GM brand and no worries...they can't be turned off on most GM vehicles.
On a friends Corolla you twist the end of the headlight lever, its a three position twist button. Headlights On, DRL On, DRL Off.
Harryface
05 Park Avenue 36,055 91 Bonneville LE 306,191
> On 3/20/2006 11:46 AM ... Harry Face wrote:

The Op should check the owner's manual. I'm sure it's in there. Volvo's (at least the ones made several years ago) have a small hole near the light switch that one can use a eyeglass screwdriver to access the small screw-switch to change DRL modes. Hard to know how Honda's are set up.