Dealer Question

Has anyone done this or know if a dealership will do this.
I owe $15,000 on 2 cars (total or $7500 each). Blue book on both is almost twice that. I'm looking to get a new car that is cheaper (5-6K) I want to
Trade in my 2 cars to a dealership for atleast what I owe if not abit more towards the car I find I want from them, then get a small loan for the rest. Does anyone know if a dealership would do this type of trade?
My cars: 99'Jeep Wrangler Sport 99' BMW 528i
Looking at possibly: 99-00 GTP
--
Thank you,

~~~
Branden Nelsen
Branden Nelsen wrote:

You will always be further ahead financially if you just sell the two vehicles privately. Sure, the dealership will give you a trade on two vehicles...but they will rape you in the process. That's what they do, buy low, sell high.
Ian
Yeah..
I guess all im wanting over all is maybe $8-9k each, abit over what i owe to go towards the new car. Ive tried to sell them privately but i have the worst luck in that apparently :(
-Branden

Sure, they'd accept your kids in trade too. Maybe not your mother-in-law; even car dealers have some standards.
Most any dealer will do anything to make a sale.