Dealers With Vintage Neon Signs

Anybody have any car dealers near that have vintage neon signs still hanging on their establishments ?
Or any other types of businesses near you with vintage neon signs?
To name a few:
Bakerys. Bowling Alleys. Motels. Diners. Drive In Movie Theaters. Drive In Restuarants. Camera Shops
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~297,024 miles_~_~_
Some vintage neons take the form of clocks too. I believe out Chevy dealer has a Corvette/Chevrolet clock in their service desk area, if memory serves me correctly.

Why yes we have some. In fact, a nearby Movie theater recently expanded again and put out a brand new retro style neon (I think it's neon) display in front. Most neon I see though is in bar and tavern windows.
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:41:05 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote:

The McDonalds in Highland IN has the old sign with the arch and that little speedy guy (not sure what it was called). I think I have a picture of it. If I remember right it was the 32nd McDonalds opened.

Tim
Is that the retro McD on 41 ( Indianapolis Blvd ) ?
5 of us had a bad experience in there a few years back. I got my Ice Cream Sundae, then something happened to the machine & it took my friends almost an hour to get theirs.
A carbon copy was built on RT 83 in Willowbrook, IL.