Dealers With Vintage Neon Signs

Anybody have any car dealers near that have vintage neon signs still hanging on their establishments ?

Or any other types of businesses near you with vintage neon signs?

To name a few:

Bakerys. Bowling Alleys. Motels. Diners. Drive In Movie Theaters. Drive In Restuarants. Camera Shops

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~297,024 miles_~_~_

~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Some vintage neons take the form of clocks too. I believe out Chevy dealer has a Corvette/Chevrolet clock in their service desk area, if memory serves me correctly.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Reply to
SgtSilicon

The McDonalds in Highland IN has the old sign with the arch and that little speedy guy (not sure what it was called). I think I have a picture of it. If I remember right it was the 32nd McDonalds opened.

Reply to
Tim or Linda

Tim

Is that the retro McD on 41 ( Indianapolis Blvd ) ?

5 of us had a bad experience in there a few years back. I got my Ice Cream Sundae, then something happened to the machine & it took my friends almost an hour to get theirs.

A carbon copy was built on RT 83 in Willowbrook, IL.