deck of 52

These are my candidates for the deck of 52.

Very good choices.

Ken, if you're going to pose as 2 different people it might be a wise thing to refresh your IP address. Just drop it already, this bickering is quite immature.
Charge: I have another candidate "shiden_kai"

i feel the love...
This looks fun. Can I look through posts and post any that belong to the list.

"terminator" wrote

Oh yay...am I being trolled? Heh heh.
Ian
Ken, or should I say "Charge" or should I say "terminator" or should I say "non_cusser? You may be able to change your name in this NG, but sadly, your IQ remains the same. *lol* Change your I.P. number dummy, so it's not as obvious! LMAO