Delco ETR CD Problem

Delco Radio Option code UN0 installed in a 1997 Cavalier, Compact disk was operating fine until I went to "eject" CD. The CD would not eject, now when
car is started radio comes up in CD mode , but won't play the CD, hitting eject button returns radio to FM/AM operation. Same everytime car is started.
Any ideas where to look? Trouble codes anywhere for radio itself?.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks, Rich
Rich wrote:

Is it possible that the CD disk is still inside the works and is jammed? On many CD drives, you can get a paperclip stuck into a magic hole and it will force the ejection.
---Bob Gross---
Time to buy a new, reliable, better sounding stereo from www.bought4less.com Or have the GM radio repaired for more than what you would have spent at www.bought4less.com for a new stereo