DeVille Fender Skirts

A friend of mine in Ohio bought a 1970 Cadillac Deville Hearse and is looking to find some decent fender skirts.
Anybody have any leads ? We think 69's are the same.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,400 miles_~_~~_
Try hemmings or old car trader..... My 73's skirts are in need of some TLC.... Thats a winter project...
Jake