Dex-Cool

Page 3 of 3
Or grind up a bunch of walnut shells and throw them in like GM does with their pills.

Prestone).
stuart8181 wrote:

Boy, I bet those marinated walnut shells are pretty tasty after 20,000 miles in the cooling system.
---Bob Gross---
Mike wrote:

No.
---Bob Gross---

Absolutely...once Mr. Coolant meets Mr. Oil (sorry, just finished watching South Park) kiss your engine goodbye.
This problems also affects the 3100 engines.
Yes Bob,
Put the green stuff in. Your gaskets and seals were made to be used with Dex-Cool. It's no skin off my back. I'll continue to use Dex-Cool in my truck. I'm a GM tech. What the heck do I know? You know what is best for your vehicle. Why do you ask questions here?
GMdude
good call...I didn't realize it was still under warranty.

As
adds
mess.
green