DIC - No Controls on Steering

I have a 2003 LT Suburban, and stupid me, decided I didn't want to pay for those steering wheel controls. Now I see some neat features, but I can't get to them.

Can the dealer set those values for me using a Tech II programmer or something else?

If not, is there a listing of how to manually set all of them (such as the key on/off, flash the lights, run around the car two times, enter through the passenger door, etc...)

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
DMC

Thought all these could be programmed through the radio?

Reply to
Paradox