DIC - No Controls on Steering

I have a 2003 LT Suburban, and stupid me, decided I didn't want to pay for those steering wheel controls. Now I see some neat features, but I can't get to them.
Can the dealer set those values for me using a Tech II programmer or something else?
If not, is there a listing of how to manually set all of them (such as the key on/off, flash the lights, run around the car two times, enter through the passenger door, etc...)
Thanks in advance.

Thought all these could be programmed through the radio?