Did all of the cussin posters go away?

blank!

Why? Do you miss them? Cause I could let loose a blue streak :)
Vuarra
You a "Vuarra" nowhere Canadian must ask why?
The answer is obvious. When will you decide upon which route to go somewhere?
When will you liberal Canadians actually start enjoying life instead of exerting your jealousy thru making life miserable for Americans?
Who cares whether you have a mastery of Latin?
Ken Heslin, you really have to get a life! Is life that boring in VA? We all know that you are the only real troll lurking in this NewsGroup. Accept your mental inadequacies and troll over to some other NG. Sad really. You can't even master trolling because you are constantly upstaged.

Hey Sting..I think I made his "ignore" list!!! heh heh heh

Heh, heh! He doesn't seem to be responding to me either Eightupman! Methinks Ken is painfully aware that we outwit him at every turn. ;-)

Jealousy of what? Drive-by shootings? Medical expenses? A government detirmined to destroy the Bill of Rights (Patriot Act)?
*shrug*

Sarcasm - as with most things, apparently - seems to elude you
Vuarra
Guess what Mr. "Vuarra" afraid to admit as a sorry and wrong Canuck.
You may feel better by: "take a aeronautical leap at a rolling traverse piece of pastry"! (That which is mentioned in English is authentic in donut shoppes.)

Guess what? *PLONK*
Vuarra

Hate to tell you this, but plonks work off of e-mail addys and he's constantly changing his. Just ignore him like all the other people here do.
For a thing that threatened to unleash something, all that you have to express is "Guess what? *PLONK*". You are a wimp. Like all other malcontents, you can't backup your idle intimidations.

Are you mistaking the yellow streak down you back as blue?

I guess not...