Did the 2005 to 2009 Monte Carlo Come with HIDs?

I was rear ended by a tractor trailer and I need a new car. I like two doors and the Monte Carlo SS seems to have enough balls for what I need it for. So my question is, were HIDs an option?

Reply to
Justin

I think 2006 was the last year the Monte Carlo was made. Seems like a nice car, I've considered buying one myself.

harryface

91 Bonneville 319,065 05 Park Avenue 86,911
Reply to
Harry Face

GM stopped the Monte Carlo's on June 19th 2007, so 2007 was the final model year of the car. GM has stated that they believe the Camaro to be the best replacement.

Reply to
80 Knight