digital display question

I have an 98 intrigue, and the ac has a dual control display. the temp reads the outside temp incorrectly. I have replaced the ac in dash unit, and I still have the problem. Any suggestions?

There must be some sort ot temperature sensor for outside air temps that is probably malfunctioning.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~270,000 miles_~_~_
the temperature is probably interpolated from other sensors. this is how it is done on the C5, and gets you fairly close to the outside temp.
is this something I can replace myself? I don't mind doing some hands on work, and where should I look? is this a burnt out fuze? j
Baboo wrote:

The sensor appears to be under the vehicle, on the front radiator air baffle. Assuming you can reach it easily, it should not be hard to replace.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada