dispense with Naval terms

Okay, I just stopped laughing.

Hey, who's that cool dude in the mirror?

I'm sorry to have to inform you of this Ken, but all except you in this NewsGroup have outgrown fairy tales. You're not trying to tell us that you're a fairy, are you Ken?

No Ken, I don't see you in the mirror. I see someone who outwits you at every turn.

again correct your use of the english language.

Reply to
Sting Ray

Empty vessels make the loudest noise, Ken.

Reply to
dogdayyesterday

As a veteran I thought the only leisure time allocated is for at least 4 hours per day sleeping time and one (1) hot meal per day.

You probably consider all waking hours whether or not on duty to be leisure time. You do realize you are Uncle Sam's property subject to double jeopardy until you are discharged. I wondered when you would finally stand down with your idiocy.

How petty would it be for a idiot to admit someone's alleged and I quote "babbling is killing me"? Please don't spare me any of your demented state of mind feelings while you are try to psychoanalyze any emotions.

You are so good with dictionary lookups - research the meaning of assume. Or will your retort be "(I am guessing)".

Tell the truth -- do you love your father?

I always had a understanding the US military employs humans. So why pray tell did they ever hire you?

I was wondering when you would get up off of your sorry posterior and earn your keep and prove your value to the taxpayers. Does your duty apply only to the South Eastern US or the entire continental US? "It is 5 AM and it is time to defend my country." I was awake at 3:30 AM this morning and could have performed reveille for your enjoyment. What enemy today threatens our homeland?

Thank you for assuring a civilian that our homeland is safe with you walking guard duty. "And just for you, I'll make sure we don't bomb your home, or let someone leave a C-4 laden suitcase at your doorstep." So, when will you go after any Taliban or Al-Queader?

Consider my reply as a retort to serviceman that does not understand the civilian taxpayer is always right and always expects their money's worth from a whipper snapper soldier.

snip

Reply to
non_cusser

Well eightupman, you certainly made my day, putting Ken in his place once again. Poor Ken doesn't seem to realize that he has lost game, set and match as he continues to spew vitriolic nonsense. He must have missed your post about common sense. *lol* The man is clearly more than a few cards short of a full deck! Ken seems very focused on deviant sexual issues. Small furry animals are no longer safe in Virginia! Heh Heh Heh!

Reply to
Sting Ray

The old crusty fartknocker keeps trying to hit on me. He is boring me. It only took two posts to shut him down but he is like a yappy dog. Ya know..the ones that keep going until they are allowed to jump in your lap. He probably is still pondering the "womb with a view" comment.

Anyway..it has been fun, but boredom has set in. Lets see how long he yaps!

Eightupman "the man who pays Ken's paycheck"

Reply to
eightupman

Good afternoon MOTORMOUTHS!

BOY, you apparently couldn't fight you way out of a wet paper bag let alone to be attractive for any one for a proposition.

Here is a little jingle boys and girls: Now follow the bouncing ball and sing along! daddy eightoutman and daddy Stinky Ray sitting in a tree kissing, first come love, next comes marriage, and next comes the two little meek gender challenged "eightupman" and "Sting Ray" in a baby carriage.

Unless you have a printing press, BOY you couldn't even begin to meet my demands for a paycheck. Unless you were one of the soldiers that confisticated some of the stolen money in Iraq and got caught. Was the little baby sent back home packing with his pacifier?

You are the one who in your infinite Southern dumb wisdom has expanded your stupid wisecracks to relentless badgering. There is nothing required for you to prove.

Neither a dumb bunny like you nor that fiberglass junk man stink ray could not even begin to put someone in a place -- that is a figment of both your pea brain imaginations.

Speaking of imagination have you looked at your demented self in the mirror today?

Reply to
non_cusser

One,

Reply to
eightupman

Hurricane Isabel probably has him a bit edgy eightupman. There has to be some reason for his bizarre childish behaviour. I see that he's sending you poems now! Heh, Heh, Heh! Watch your ass!!! His poems make even less sense than his usual rambling. He supposedly was on a mission from God to clean up the language in the NewsGroup and now he has turned into the worst offender and name caller I have ever witnessed in my years in this group. He should go back and read his opening sentence in his first post: "Some posters need help with their word power." He makes more mistakes in each sentence than the average politician makes in a lifetime! *lol* Hopefully Isabel will give him something else to think about for a day or two. At the very least, Isabel may give him a "room with a view"!!! (Do you think that this hint will help him figure it out? ;-) )

Reply to
Sting Ray

Reply to
VetteMan

worst thing about trolls are the people that argues with it...

Reply to
127.0.0.1

Actually, the worst thing about trolls is the surprising number of people who don't have the balls or the intelligence to humiliate the trolls and beat them at their own game. We call that apathy around here!

Reply to
VetteMan

You have to be kidding. The fiberglass guy has another handle.

No you are wrong! All I one does is observe your lunacy to consider your suggestions in disgust. Where did the world of Virginia go wrong in your rearing. "These guys" including you are doing a good enough job by expressing buffoonery.

What do you have against Virginia? Did she dump you for a man? I am sorry to have misunderstood you. So your claim to fame is continuing to live in Virginia! Did you admit your parents didn't have any children that lived? Or did they unfortunately rear a brain dead child always looking for his pacifier. How dare you even suggest any child could be badly brain washed to consider you as a proper adult role model.

Just because you are a failure don't try to blame someone for living in Virginia must be your problem. While visiting DC, I went across the Francis Scott Key bridge once into Arlington VA for a motel stay. The very next morning we crossed back over the Potomac into District of Columbia.

So go look at yourself in the mirror and hold up your right hand and only raise the middle finger while the other three fingers are retracted. What do you see? Now Mr Sickologist tell the world that you have to have personal issues.

One of which is your spin. Are you a pathetic bleeding heart liberal? You have to revere Billary & WJ Clinton as the next coming of Christ?

Wrong no can do, for you & your brain dead demented group can try to entice anyone to listen to idiocy?

Reply to
non_cusser

apparently you have no clue to why someone trolls...

a troll tries to get attention. by replying to them, you succeeded in their entertainment. doesn't matter if you justify or humilate the troll. he doesn't care. he's just glad to see you took his bait.

why would you use reason against someone unreasonable?

replying to a troll is like pouring gasoline to put out a fire. the worst thing that trolls hate is being ignored.

after 10 years of computing (IRC/NG/BBS/Forums/etc), it's the same old thing. just different nicks.

Reply to
127.0.0.1
127.0.0.1 wrote: >apparently you have no clue to why someone trolls...a troll tries to get attention. by replying to them, you succeeded in >theirentertainment.doesn't matter if you justify or humilate the troll. he doesn't care. he'sjust glad to see you took his bait.why >would you use reason against someone unreasonable?replying to a troll is like pouring gasoline to put out a fire.the worst thing >that trolls hate is being ignored.after 10 years of computing (IRC/NG/BBS/Forums/etc), it's the same oldthing. just different >nicks.

My friend, with only 10 years of computing, you are but a neophyte at the game. Baiting trolls is a fun part of belonging to any NG community. You have to develop thicker skin and have a little fun with these pitiful souls like non_cusser. Many of us enjoy humiliating these small people until they realize they have sorely lost every discussion they enter into. Then they skulk on to another newsgroup and try to start over again. But they are generally easy to be outwitted and there is invariably someone far brighter than them. So that skulk away again. That is why we call them trolls. non_cusser is a good case in point. He was clearly outwitted in numerous responses in this newsgroup and he stopped responding to many of the posts that humiliated him. He's on his last legs. So lighten up and enjoy the entertainment. Or if you prefer, just don't read the string. After 10 years on the web, you should realize that you have that choice.

Reply to
VetteMan

There seems to be a direct correlation between your level of hostility and your writing ability. As your rage increases, your communicative and english skills reduce to the point that you write only undecipherable gibberish. By morning, a Grade 5 student's skills will far surpass yours. Quick! Swallow a few more tranquillizers! You poor shadow of a man!

non_cusser wrote more of his incessant nonsense >snip:

Reply to
VetteMan

I'm with ya here! The best bait is intellegence...just watch...heh heh heh..

Reply to
eightupman

nah that's when I say "show me your plumbing parts"

"education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance" --Will Durant "people who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to " Jerry Seinfeld "if we don't have a sense of humor, we can't have a sense of perspective --Wayne Thiboux

Reply to
Dennis

yeah right... you were the one they kept sending out for gig line right?

"education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance" --Will Durant "people who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to " Jerry Seinfeld "if we don't have a sense of humor, we can't have a sense of perspective --Wayne Thiboux

Reply to
Dennis

Mr. "eightupman" is allegedly a soldier that doesn't know how to take orders.

If he thinks his posts are believable, it is possible he is about as credible selling swamp land or trusting him on a date with your daughter!

He is probably incarcerated as a inmate in some prison or a kook for the criminally insane in a nut house.

There is very little that can be done with his type. He is lonely for a friend. Yes his repertoire of expletives leaves him room to vacillate each and every time he posts. He lacks any respect for anyone to make a simple request posted on this newsgroup. Do not believe anything he posts, killfile him.

perspective --Wayne Thiboux

Reply to
Charge