dispense with Naval terms

Page 2 of 2
Stop what you are doing immediately!
Go look at yourself in the mirror.
Now open your mouth and read out loud: "Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?"
Now what do you see? Your reading out loud answer your request!
It is a gapping hairy mouth with puffed lips that may remind you of a anal cavity!

mask
omitted)
would
english
Ken, you appear to be in a frenzy. Have you been sniffing glue again? *sigh* Okay, I will once again correct your grammar in that bizarre message you just posted. Are you okay Ken?

again correct your use of the english language.
Sting Ray wrote:

Empty vessels make the loudest noise, Ken.
Who ARE you? Are you the language police? I think that you're a legend in your own mind. Why don't you just go fornicate the old pup and leave well enough alone.
****************************************** I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson ~
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Rich B) startled small woodland creatures when they said:

I don't give an aerial copulation in a taurus-like pastry from Krispy-Kreme...
"education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance" --Will Durant "people who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to " Jerry Seinfeld "if we don't have a sense of humor, we can't have a sense of perspective --Wayne Thiboux
How are the donuts today?
(Rich B) startled small woodland creatures

Durant
perspective --Wayne Thiboux
Oh Richy, I could be your worst nightmare

Do you really know about an old pup. How are your wifes?

creatures when they said:

uhm no... trolls Crosspost to get responses shown to friends....
if you wanna really rile people up, go trolling in the alt.fan.limbaugh groups or the breastfeeding forums...
"education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance" --Will Durant "people who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to " Jerry Seinfeld "if we don't have a sense of humor, we can't have a sense of perspective --Wayne Thiboux
Is this how you ask for a nipple?
startled small woodland

response.
Durant
perspective --Wayne Thiboux
woodland creatures when they said:

nah that's when I say "show me your plumbing parts"
"education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance" --Will Durant "people who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to " Jerry Seinfeld "if we don't have a sense of humor, we can't have a sense of perspective --Wayne Thiboux
As a veteran I thought the only leisure time allocated is for at least 4 hours per day sleeping time and one (1) hot meal per day.
You probably consider all waking hours whether or not on duty to be leisure time. You do realize you are Uncle Sam's property subject to double jeopardy until you are discharged. I wondered when you would finally stand down with your idiocy.
How petty would it be for a idiot to admit someone's alleged and I quote "babbling is killing me"? Please don't spare me any of your demented state of mind feelings while you are try to psychoanalyze any emotions.
You are so good with dictionary lookups - research the meaning of assume. Or will your retort be "(I am guessing)".
Tell the truth -- do you love your father?
I always had a understanding the US military employs humans. So why pray tell did they ever hire you?
I was wondering when you would get up off of your sorry posterior and earn your keep and prove your value to the taxpayers. Does your duty apply only to the South Eastern US or the entire continental US? "It is 5 AM and it is time to defend my country." I was awake at 3:30 AM this morning and could have performed reveille for your enjoyment. What enemy today threatens our homeland?
Thank you for assuring a civilian that our homeland is safe with you walking guard duty. "And just for you, I'll make sure we don't bomb your home, or let someone leave a C-4 laden suitcase at your doorstep." So, when will you go after any Taliban or Al-Queader?
Consider my reply as a retort to serviceman that does not understand the civilian taxpayer is always right and always expects their money's worth from a whipper snapper soldier.
snip
Well eightupman, you certainly made my day, putting Ken in his place once again. Poor Ken doesn't seem to realize that he has lost game, set and match as he continues to spew vitriolic nonsense. He must have missed your post about common sense. *lol* The man is clearly more than a few cards short of a full deck! Ken seems very focused on deviant sexual issues. Small furry animals are no longer safe in Virginia! Heh Heh Heh!

The old crusty fartknocker keeps trying to hit on me. He is boring me. It only took two posts to shut him down but he is like a yappy dog. Ya know..the ones that keep going until they are allowed to jump in your lap. He probably is still pondering the "womb with a view" comment.
Anyway..it has been fun, but boredom has set in. Lets see how long he yaps!
Eightupman "the man who pays Ken's paycheck"

Good afternoon MOTORMOUTHS!
BOY, you apparently couldn't fight you way out of a wet paper bag let alone to be attractive for any one for a proposition.
Here is a little jingle boys and girls: Now follow the bouncing ball and sing along! daddy eightoutman and daddy Stinky Ray sitting in a tree kissing, first come love, next comes marriage, and next comes the two little meek gender challenged "eightupman" and "Sting Ray" in a baby carriage.
Unless you have a printing press, BOY you couldn't even begin to meet my demands for a paycheck. Unless you were one of the soldiers that confisticated some of the stolen money in Iraq and got caught. Was the little baby sent back home packing with his pacifier?
You are the one who in your infinite Southern dumb wisdom has expanded your stupid wisecracks to relentless badgering. There is nothing required for you to prove.
Neither a dumb bunny like you nor that fiberglass junk man stink ray could not even begin to put someone in a place -- that is a figment of both your pea brain imaginations.
Speaking of imagination have you looked at your demented self in the mirror today?

One,

Hurricane Isabel probably has him a bit edgy eightupman. There has to be some reason for his bizarre childish behaviour. I see that he's sending you poems now! Heh, Heh, Heh! Watch your ass!!! His poems make even less sense than his usual rambling. He supposedly was on a mission from God to clean up the language in the NewsGroup and now he has turned into the worst offender and name caller I have ever witnessed in my years in this group. He should go back and read his opening sentence in his first post: "Some posters need help with their word power." He makes more mistakes in each sentence than the average politician makes in a lifetime! *lol* Hopefully Isabel will give him something else to think about for a day or two. At the very least, Isabel may give him a "room with a view"!!! (Do you think that this hint will help him figure it out? ;-) )

creatures when they said:

yeah right... you were the one they kept sending out for gig line right?
"education is the progressive discovery of our own ignorance" --Will Durant "people who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to " Jerry Seinfeld "if we don't have a sense of humor, we can't have a sense of perspective --Wayne Thiboux
doesn't know how to take orders.
If he thinks his posts are believable, it is possible he is about as credible selling swamp land or trusting him on a date with your daughter!
He is probably incarcerated as a inmate in some prison or a kook for the criminally insane in a nut house.
There is very little that can be done with his type. He is lonely for a friend. Yes his repertoire of expletives leaves him room to vacillate each and every time he posts. He lacks any respect for anyone to make a simple request posted on this newsgroup. Do not believe anything he posts, killfile him.
startled small woodland

Durant
perspective --Wayne Thiboux