distributor block off

i have a 94 firebird w/3.4. replaced the head gaskets and broke the freeze plug housing in the distributor hole. tried prying it out but i didnt want
to do more damage. can i just silicone the the freeze pug in (housing fragmented) or how do i get it out to replace it.
--
xtrbikes

A seal puller may be effective if you have room to work, in tight quarters, a short dull punch works well, drive one corner out by tapping opposite corner in. I own older Chevy V8 s, and am a bit confused by reference to " housing " and assume your referring to round, freeze plug, as opposed to oddly shaped, machined casting. [ Modern cars scare me ] A dent puller with a hook tool will slug it out, usually done on bench . Hope this helps