Do I need both Oxygen Sensors ?

My converter is gone in my 1995 Buick regal. I bought a universal one ,but it has no place for the O2 sensor. The OEM ones are discontinued for this
vehicle and even if one was available they quoted me a price at the dealer of $750 Canadian (which to me is absurd). I guess my question is, if I eliminate the rear sensor, what kind of possible trouble could I cause ? Any advice would be appreciated.

Any competent muffler shop should be able to put in an oxygen sensor bung into the exhaust pipe so you can reinstall the rear o2 sensor. If you car is OBD-II, the rear sensor is used primarily for checking the function of the catalytic converter. You'll get a CEL for sure if you do not reinstall it. It probably would not effect the driveability of the vehicle but one way to find out for sure is to go unplug the one you have on there now and see how it runs.
Chris