Dodge Charger or Chevy Camaro

I like the spaciousness of the Charger, but since the Camaro is a two- door, the back seat is a little smaller, and the trunk space is almost laughable.
http://autosfans.com/dodge-charger-or-chevy-camaro / I dont really think Ill need the big trunk space for much now, but Id like to hold on to the car for a while, maybe after I start a family or something, so then the Charger would (maybe) be a better long-term choice.
Buy what appeals to you. The warranties should be upheld by slamma jamma Obama.
Realize that Chrysler may survive, or not.
I like the spaciousness of the Charger, but since the Camaro is a two- door, the back seat is a little smaller, and the trunk space is almost laughable. http://autosfans.com/dodge-charger-or-chevy-camaro / I dont really think Ill need the big trunk space for much now, but Id like to hold on to the car for a while, maybe after I start a family or something, so then the Charger would (maybe) be a better long-term choice. ================================================ Do you want a 4-door family sedan, or a 2-door sports car? Comparing the Charger to the Camaro isn't really fair to the Charger. If you really want to compare something Dodge to the Camaro, try the Challenger.

If you want to compare something to both, try an Ugly Stick. Never liked Chrysler styling and the new Camero is a disappointment. They still sell so I guess others like them.
wrote in message

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I, for one, think the Camaro, Challenger, and Mustang all look great.
wrote in message

Me, I like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foDcLUhUKqI&feature=related

The top RPMs in the above would likely blow apart anything Detroit makes.

Ever own an Italian car, Canuck?
Losers like our friend Canuck have never OWNED a car. Before they can make the final payment on the old used car he bought, they have to buy another old used car. LOL