dodge neon problems

My Sisters car engine shuts off while driving but still has power to everything else what could be the problem. she can turn the car completely off and turn it back on again and the car is fine

Your sister's biggest problem is that her brother is posting questions about a Dodge Neon in a GM newsgroup. Failing to figure that out, I'm not inspired that you'll be able to fix her car.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

On these newsgroups, you post, and then normally have go somewhere else and return to the newsgroup before you will find your post downloaded. You may be able to have your post downloaded manually, but it is usually easier just to flip somewhere else for a few minutes and then return.
Dodge products have separate newsgroups where you may find more fertile ground.
Now..what do you mean her car shuts off?? Does the engine stop running, or just what does it do?
How do you know it has power to everything else? Do you mean electrical power is available to other systems, but the car doesnt run?

Try a dodge newsgroup. Many neon experts there
insanemadman2004 turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

Tell her not to turn the engine off while driving.