DODIX

Dodix is a Dodge Cox Income Fund that has paid really good returns over the intermediate and short term. It is one of the few that has shown positive returns for this YTD, 1, 2 and 3 years.

If any of you (and I suspect Canuck will have some input on this one) are investors and have looked closely at this fund, I would appreciate your comments.

This is not really offtext, but I know it appears to be. Those who look closely will know why.

Reply to
hls

Based on C57's accurate predictions of the future I would withdraw all my cash and put it on whatever he says cant go wrong, you will become a very rich man just like he says he is.

Reply to
Tom

I really need something that "cant go wrong". I'm still wincing over 2008.

Reply to
hls

As long as the USA remains Christian, we will need tires, food, clothes, hospitals, and cemeteries.

Reply to
Paul

I never said I was rich. And rich is relative.

I am just a small investor, making the nest egg grow. And by luck or skill, maybe a little of both I tend to beat the street.

But this week I raised my cash position again. Hoping for a fall dip to get them cheap.

Reply to
Canuck57

These days, not much is safe. Lehmans, GM or GMAC anyone? There were those that said GM would never wipe out.

The safest thing I can think of is revenue real estate for rent that has enough positive cash flow and high enough equity it would not get crushed if rates hit 12%. In the longer term it should fair well.

T-Bills I consider unsafe. For example if interest rates go up the face value will go down. And at today's rates, it only has one way to go.

Just don't listen to Bernanke or Obama. They both blow smoke with economics. Both are debtors in denial.

Reply to
Canuck57

What has cristian anything to do with this? Who is cristian anyway?

Reply to
Bjorn

Some kind of sea creature?

Reply to