Does anyone have the Revised Intake Manifold Torque Specification from TSB 77-61-18

I just crushed one corner of my new plenum by using the torque specification from my manual (11 lb-ft). Does anyone have the revised spec (in TSB 77-61-18)?
Any suggestions as far as the crushed bolt hole? It's the one in the front passenger-side corner, in front of the pressure sensor.
Thanks,
Joe
-

It would be helpful to know the make and model and year!
I assume the plenum is plastic, as I doubt you crushed an aluminum plenum.
If so you can probably build up the section with epoxy then when it hardens, file it to shape and redrill the hole.
Ted
Sorry, I rushed to send this off.
1997 Poniac Bonneville. Yes, it is plastic.
Thanks,
Joe
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:21:19 -0800, "Ted Mittelstaedt"

-

89 inch pounds, in sequence. I do them in stages, i.e., 50 in.lb, 75 in.lb, 89 in.lb Make sure that everything is clean and dry, no oil to throw off the torque measurement.

Try a 1/4' flat washer that is bigger than the flange on the screw to spread the load... how bad did you crush it?
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:04:25 GMT, aarcuda69062

Thanks.
The outside corner of the bolt hole is compressed a bit, so the surface of the plenum under the bolt head is not horizontal. The head of the bolt will snug up against the plenum when I tighten it, but the bolt is forced to lean to the outside.
It seems to hold tightly, but I hesitate to leave the bolt crooked like that.
Joe
-

You might try dressing it square with a flat file and then using a washer that's larger as described to spread the load.
Usually it's the one on the drivers side rear with the stud that gives the most grief...