Does anyone remember this?

Sometime in the recent past there was a House Resolution introduced which would deny repair information to anyone that was not a Dealer. I believe it was passed too! I want to check how my Representative
voted, but do not remember the HR #....anyone? Thanks
Dave S Texas
I beleive you are speaking of the right to right to repair bill, which may not have passed. But it was not the calamity that it sounds like. The info is out there but not for free and usually updated info is at least 6 months behind and proprietary info is completely out of bounds for now.