does this indicate a problem?

I just bought a 2001 Impala from dealer a couple of months ago. Everything is fine so far, except one thing I feel different from others cars I used before.

After a full stop at red light, release the brake, the car does not move at all unless you press gas pedal. Even wait for a minute, it's just like at Parking gear. I have to pedal gas to let it go. I wonder if it's designed or could be something not working well.

Thanks,

Simon

Reply to
Simon

same thing was happening to me in January. The front Brakes were not releasing properly.

Have the brakes checked

Good Luck

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~299, 326 miles_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face